Managing Your Applicant Pool
This section explains how to create, group, and organize your applicants.
- Using Local Statuses
- Learn how to track applicants during each stage of your admissions process.
- Adding Manual Designations
- Learn how to add additional designations, or programs, to an applicant (available for select CASs).
- Customizing the Applicant Header
- Learn how to feature select fields and add an applicant photo to the Applicant Header.
- Creating Direct Applicants
- Learn how to enter applicants directly into WebAdMIT (available for select CASs).
- Working with Early Decision Applicants
- Learn how to identify and manage Early Decision applicants (available for select CASs).
- Managing Application Notes
- Learn how to add and manage internal admissions notes to applications.