Searching for Applicants
- Using the Menu Bar, open the Applicants panel, then click Search.
- You can apply one or more filters to refine the list of search results. Only applicants you have permission to view will appear in your results. If filters are hidden, click Show Filters to display them.
- Enter your criteria, then click Search. In some drop-downs, you can search by "Any Value" and "None." Note that the following fields match data in the Applicant Details page:
- Last Name, First Name, CAS ID, and Application Last Changed On fields match data in the Applicant Header.
- State/Province, Email Address, and Preferred Phone Number fields match data in the Contact Information panel, Current Address subpanel.
- Application Status, Local Status, Decision Code, Designation Submitted Date, and Designation fields match data in the Designation panel.
- Reviewer matches data in the Assignments panel.
- Click Sort Results to sort your results by name, email address, or ID number.
- Click on your desired applicant's name to view their Applicant Details page.
Applying Search Actions to Selected Applicants
Using the checkboxes in the first column of your search results, you can select multiple applicants and apply an action.
- Add Checked Applicants to Clipboard: add the selected applicants to the Clipboard.
- Assign Checked Applicants: assign the selected applicants to a specific admission user (this function only appears if Assignments are configured).
- Interview Checked Applicants: create an Interview for the selected applicants (this function only appears if Interviews are configured).
- Change Checked Applicants' Status: change the Local Status for the selected applicants (this function only appears if Local Statuses are configured).
- Email Checked Applicants: send an email to the selected applicants.
- Clear Last Exported Date Timestamp for Checked Applicants: remove the Last Exported date recorded in WebAdMIT for the selected applicants.
- Update Custom Fields for Checked Applicants: update the custom fields that have been defined for selected applicants (this function only appears if Custom Fields are configured).
- Accept Checked Applicants Requirement Criterion: select a requirement and update the response to that requirement for the selected applicants (this function only appears if Requirements are configured).
- Enable Applicant Gateway Activities for Checked Applicants: activate the pre-configured Applicant Gateway activities for selected applicants (only available for select CASs; this function only appears if Applicant Gateway activities are configured).
- Save Search Results as List: save the filters you selected as a list (accessible via the List Manager).
Warning: dispensing Assignments and/or Interviews is an advanced function that can’t be undone in batch. Confirm that your search results and selections are accurate before performing the change.