Create an Account
To obtain a WebAdMIT account, contact the primary user at your institution. This user can create an account for you, place you in the appropriate Work Group, and give you access to the appropriate program(s). You then receive an email with directions on how to log in to WebAdMIT and create a password.
If you are creating accounts for other users, review the Creating and Managing Users section.
Access an Existing Account
- Go to WebAdMIT.
- Enter your email address associated with your WebAdMIT account.
- Enter your password.
- Select Remember me? if you want your browser to remember your login credentials.
- Click Log In.
Reset Your Password
Your password information is not accessible by customer service. To retrieve your password:
- Click the Forgot username or password? link on the login page.
- Enter the email address associated with your account under the Email address field.
- Click Submit.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to reset your password. You must create and confirm a password which:
- Is a minimum of ten characters,
- Contains at least one number or special character, and
- Avoids words or patterns that can be guessed easily (e.g., first name or company name).