This section contains information on the tools that are available to help you streamline your applicant review process.
- Using Assignments
- Learn how to create tasks for reviewers.
- Managing Interviews
- Learn how to create and assign Interviews for reviewers.
- Using Custom Fields
- Learn how to store information that your program needs but is not collected from the applicant in the CAS application.
- Managing Requirements
- Learn how to create a checklist of supplemental requirements for each applicant.
- Scoring Applicants
- Learn how to score applicants based on institutional rating policies.
- Retrieving Background Checks
- Learn how to retrieve background checks (available for select CASs).
- Uploading Documents
- Learn how to upload a document directly to an application in WebAdMIT.