Use the Applicant Gateway Configuration Manager to customize the Applicant Gateway for your program(s):
- Log in to WebAdMIT for AMCAS with your username and password.
- Click CAS Configuration Portal under Management in the left menu.
- The Configuration Manager launches in a new window. Select your CAS on the left.
- Select the current application cycle.
- Select your organization or school.
From here, you can add new Applicant Gateways or edit existing ones.
Create a New Applicant Gateway
- Click + App Gateway at the bottom of the page.
- Select the program you want to create an Applicant Gateway for. Each program can only have one Applicant Gateway; if one was already created for your program, the program will not appear in the list.
- Enter a name for the Applicant Gateway and click Add. This name is for your reference only and does not display for applicants.
- The new Applicant Gateway appears in the list. Hover your mouse over it and click Edit Details.
Edit an Existing Gateway
To edit an existing Applicant Gateway, hover your mouse over the Applicant Gateway and click Edit Details.
Sync with WebAdMIT for AMCAS
Any changes to the Applicant Gateway must be synced with WebAdMIT for AMCAS. A sync job runs automatically every day at midnight. If you need the sync to run immediately, you can contact the WebAdMIT for AMCAS Support Team to request it.
The WebAdMIT for AMCAS Support Team is available Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm (ET).
- WebAdMIT for AMCAS Support Email: email@example.com
- WebAdMIT for AMCAS Support Phone: 617-612-2049