WebAdMIT for AMCAS allows you to create tasks for reviewers. Assignments appear on a user's dashboard until completed.
- Using the Menu Bar, open the Management panel, then click Assignments.
- Click New Assignment Type.
- Enter a name, select the associated programs, and indicate if you want to use questions, overall scores, overall comments, and overall remarks.
If adding questions for the reviewer, enter a question name, then indicate if you want to use scores and/or comments with the questions. Additionally, select whether the question is active.
If adding overall scores when using questions:
- Select Average of Questions to provide an average score for each question, or
- Select Sum of Questions to provide a sum of all question scores. Select Enter by User to allow the user to enter a score; use this option if you are not using questions or if the overall score is not a direct calculation of the questions.
If adding overall remarks, enter the items that you want to appear in a drop-down list for users.
- Enter instructions, then click Submit.
- After Assignments are created, they can be assigned in batch from a List or Search, or individually from an Applicant Details Page.
Updating Completed Assignments
- To update a completed Assignment, navigate to the Assignment on the Applicant Details Page and click the Date link.
- Edit the Assignment, then click Update Results.