What is WebAdMIT for AMCAS?
WebAdMIT for AMCAS is a cloud-based admissions management platform that provides users with tools to streamline their admissions processes. Using WebAdMIT for AMCAS, admissions staff can:
- Manage each applicant as they progress through the admissions cycle.
- Manage collective groups of applicants.
- Obtain holistic views of applicant pools.
- Take full advantage of applicant data to make the best admissions decisions.
About Liaison International
For more than 20 years, Liaison has partnered with associations and agencies to deliver solutions to thousands of schools and programs. Our integrated software, services and data offerings streamline processes, free our customers from administrative burden and provide them with tools and data to improve their decision-making. Our team includes technology, services, support and data experts, with direct experience in admissions and accreditation.
Mission: The mission of Liaison International is to provide state-of-the-art information technology products and services to educational associations, accrediting agencies, and institutions of higher education; to create an environment for sharing common technologies and best practices; and to contribute to the advancement of health professions education through comprehensive, innovative and collaborative technology-based projects.
You can access WebAdMIT for AMCAS using the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Chrome and Firefox (Preferred): For the optimum experience, we recommend using the most current version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, which work on both Macs and PCs. You can download these browsers for free here: Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Safari: Safari is the default internet browser for Apple products and is compatible with WebAdMIT for AMCAS. If you encounter any difficulty while using the most up-to-date version of Safari, try switching to Chrome or Firefox.
- Edge: Edge is Microsoft’s most recent browser and is compatible with WebAdMIT for AMCAS. If you encounter any difficulty while using the most up-to-date version of Edge, try switching to Chrome or Firefox.
- Internet Explorer 11: IE11 is compatible with WebAdMIT for AMCAS; however, any previous versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported by Microsoft, and are therefore incompatible. If you encounter any difficulty while using Internet Explorer 11, try switching to Chrome or Firefox.
WebAdMIT for AMCAS generally works on a tablet for faculty reviewers. It is not, however, supported for any mobile device and some features may not function. Part of our product roadmap includes upgrading WebAdMIT for AMCAS to be responsive and mobile supported.
For the best viewing experience, we recommend using WebAdMIT for AMCAS with a display resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
A PDF viewer is required to view documents contained in WebAdMIT for AMCAS. Download a free PDF viewer from Adobe Systems at www.adobe.com.
If you are having difficulty loading pages:
- Ensure you are using the most current version of a compatible browser.
Your school's IT department may have questions regarding the security measures taken to safeguard applicant data. The following security measures include:
- Physical Security: The WebAdMIT for AMCAS Servers are located at an AT&T Data Center in the Boston, MA, area. The data center is in alignment with compliance standards SOC 1/SSAE 16 and PCI DDS compliance. This is one of largest Data Centers in the region with redundant power, Internet access, and dynamic Bandwidth expansion.
- Applicant Gateway: The WebAdMIT for AMCAS Applicant Gateway uses a secured TLS version approved by the PCI compliance. Credit card processing vendor services is done through PayPal . The Portal sits behind secure and redundant routers, firewalls, and an intrusion prevention system at the IDC.
- WebAdMIT for AMCAS (Admissions) Portal: WebAdMIT for AMCAS uses a secured TLS version approved by the PCI compliance. The WebAdMIT for AMCAS Portal URL is not published or available to the general public. Admissions Officers receive the URL with their user ID and password after being authenticated by WebAdMIT for AMCAS.
- File(s) Download: Admissions Officers can access or download electronic data through the "web interface" of the secure WebAdMIT for AMCAS portal. Schools download the generated export files in a Secure encrypted environment. No FTP access involved.
WebAdMIT for AMCAS Support
The WebAdMIT for AMCAS Support Team is available Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm (ET).
- WebAdMIT for AMCAS Support Email: email@example.com
- WebAdMIT for AMCAS Support Phone: 617-612-2049
Note that upgrades to WebAdMIT for AMCAS occur on Saturday evenings to minimize downtime for users.
AMCAS offers admissions support for participating schools. For questions regarding the status of an application, a GPA calculation, application deadlines, or other admissions-related issues, please contact AMCAS Medical School Relations.
- AMCAS Medical School Relations Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AMCAS Medical School Relations Phone: 202-828-0635