Searching for Assignments
Using the Menu Bar, open the Applicants panel, then click Search Assignments.
You can apply one or more filters to refine the list of search results. Only applicants you have permission to view will appear in your results. To apply filters, click the Show Filters button.
Click the Sort Results button to sort your results by name, email address, or ID number.
Applying Search Actions to Selected Applicants
Use the checkboxes in the first column of your search results to select multiple applicants and apply an action.
- Add Checked Applicants to Clipboard: Add the selected applicants to the clipboard.
- Assign Checked Applicants: Assign the selected applicants to a specific admission user (you must have at least one Assignment Type set up).
- Interview Checked Applicants: Create an Interview for the selected applicants (you must have at least one Interview Type set up).
- Change Checked Applicants' Status: Change the Local Status for the selected applicants.
- Email Checked Applicants: Send an email to the selected applicants.
- Update Custom Fields for Checked Applicants: Update the custom fields that were defined for selected applicants.
- Accept Checked Applicants Requirement Criterion: Select a requirement and update the response to that requirement for the selected applicants (this function appears only if requirements were configured).
- Enable Applicant Gateway Activities for Checked Applicants: Enable an Applicant Gateway activity for the selected applicants.
Warning: Enabling Applicant Gateway Activities is an advanced feature that can’t be undone in batch. Confirm that your search results and selections are accurate before performing the change.
Batch Assign Applicants
The Assign Applicants function allows you to simultaneously assign multiple applicants to an Assignment. You can access this function from the Search Assignments and Clipboard pages.
- After searching for and selecting applicants, click the Search Action button, then select Assign Checked Applicants.
- Select an Assignment Type, Reviewer, Due Date, and Designation. Then, click Submit. To select multiple reviewers, press and hold down the control key (Command on Mac) while selecting the applicable reviewers.
- To allocate an Assignment to a user for an applicant, go to the applicant's Assignments panel and click New Assignment. Note that this button only appears when at least one Assignment Type exists for an applicable program.
- Select an Assignment.
- Select the user who is to complete the Assignment. To select multiple users, press and hold down the control key (Command on Mac) while selecting the applicable users.
- To choose the due date for the Assignment, click the Due By field, and select a date.
- Click Submit.
Submitting Assignment Results
- To complete an Assignment, click Submit Results.
- Enter scores and comments.
- Note that If using questions, the individual score field is required (if configured). Also, the overall score is calculated by summing or averaging the individual question scores, or it can be entered independently by the reviewer (depending on question configuration).
- Enter overall comments and overall remarks, then click Complete Assignment to submit your responses or Save without Completing to save your input for future edits.
Note: Remarks, scores, comments, and questions are selected and configured by Administrators.