1. Using the Menu Bar, open the Reports & Exports panel, then click Report Manager.
- Click the New Report button.
- Enter a name for your report, then:
• Select the report type. Applicant Reports focus on data about your applicant pool. User Reports focus on your program’s Admissions Users.
• Select an existing list to run the report against, if applicable.
• Select who can view the report (just you or everyone at your school) and indicate if it should appear in the Menu Bar under the Reports & Exports panel (this option provides you with quick access to run the report).
- When you’re done adding criteria, click Save and Run Report to run and save the report, Save Report Settings to save the customized report for future use, or Return to Report Manager to cancel the report.
WebAdMIT for AMCAS provides you with a suite of predefined reports that you can run against any existing applicant list. Reports may include:
- Applicants by Application Status: Includes applicant AAMC ID, last name, first name, number of designations they submitted their AMCAS application to, the organization and program(s) they applied to at your institution, application status, and the decision code which displays the AMCAS Admission Action Code you assigned.
- Coursework: Includes applicant AAMC ID, name, course number, course name, transcript grade semester hours, AMCAS grade, college code, college name, year, term, status, academic status, classification, course type, and lab indicator. Note: only one course type is displayed for each course. This will change for the 2018 cycle and all course types will be displayed.
- Designations by Application Status: Includes organization name, program name(s), the number of applicants who are in the verified application status, and the total number of applicants for each program and each status.
- Designations by Decision Code: Includes school name, program name(s), and the number and percentage of applicants who are in each AMCAS Admission Action Codes (as specified by your program). It also includes the total number of applicants for each program and each AMCAS Admission Action Code.
- Folder Labels – Avery 5160: Includes applicant AAMC ID and name, with last name listed before first name.
- Local Status Summary: Includes program’s Local Statuses and number and percentage of applicants for AMCAS and your applicant pool.
- Mailing Labels – Avery 5160: Includes applicant name, street address, city, state, zip code, and country.
- Schools Attended With Degrees: You have the option to choose “All Schools Attended With Degrees” or “Primary Schools Attended With Degrees.” The Primary Undergraduate Institution is derived by AMCAS and delivered to WebadMIT. This report includes applicant AAMC ID, name, school attended, start date, end date, degree type, and degree date. Note only completed degrees are included in the report and not future degrees.
- Scoring Details: Includes applicant AAMC ID, name, country, scorable fields, scores for each field, converted values for each field, overall score, and ranking.
- Admissions Users: Lists institutions, user names, email addresses, phone numbers, primary user indicator, active/deactivated account, programs they have access to, user roles/work groups, date the account was created, last update and login, and login count
- Interviewer Ability: Lists user names, interview template name, interview date and time, and availability.
- Programs List: Includes institution name, programs, program identifiers, and program labels for the entire institution.
Note: An Office 2007 security feature may prevent you from opening an export or report in .xls format. Adjust your export type to .csv to avoid this issue.
Also note that reports may appear differently for users with limited permissions. The data available in a report is determined by the fields a user has access to in his or her Work Group.
To modify a report, click the pencil icon. Note that only report owners can perform edits.
To delete a report, click the remove icon. Note that only report owners can delete reports.
Finding Recent Files
To download and view recent exports and reports, click Recent Files.
Note that the Recent Files available for a user to select are dependent on the permissions granted to the user in his or her Work Group. Reports with data a user does not have access to will not be available.