- Using the Menu Bar, open the Applicants panel, then click Search.
- You can apply one or more filters to refine the list of search results. Only applicants you have permission to view will appear in your results. To apply filters, click the Show Filters button.
- Enter your criteria, then click Search. Note that the Last Name, First Name, and AAMC ID fields match information in the Applicant Header; State and Email Address match the Preferred Address; and Application Available Date matches the date that appears in the Designation panel. The State filter searches for the State the applicant listed in their Preferred Address, while the State of Legal Residence filter searches for the State the applicant listed as their State of Legal Residence.
- You can click Reset Criteria to clear the filters you've set.
Click the Sort Results button to sort your results by name, email address, or ID number.
Applying Search Actions to Selected Applicants
Using the checkboxes in the first column of your search results, you can select multiple applicants and apply an action. These actions are described in more detail in subsequent sections of this manual.
- Add Checked Applicants to Clipboard: Add the selected applicants to the clipboard.
- Assign Checked Applicants: Assign the selected applicants to a specific admission user (you must have at least one Assignment Type set up).
- Interview Checked Applicants: Create an Interview for the selected applicants (you must have at least one Interview Type set up).
- Change Checked Applicants' Status: Change the Local Status for the selected applicants.
- Email Checked Applicants: Send an email to the selected applicants.
- Update Custom Fields for Checked Applicants: Update the custom fields that have been defined for selected applicants.
- Accept Checked Applicants Requirement Criterion: Select a requirement and update the response to that requirement for the selected applicants (this function only appears if requirements are configured).
- Enable Applicant Gateway Activities for Checked Applicants: Enable an Applicant Gateway activity for the selected applicants.
- Save Search Results as List: Save the filters you selected as a list (accessible via the List Manager).
Warning: Enabling Applicant Gateway Activities is an advanced feature that can’t be undone in batch. Confirm that your search results and selections are accurate before performing the change.