WebAdMIT for AMCAS Support
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET.
- We typically provide responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days when we’re at our busiest.
- To ensure that you receive all our email messages, add our email address to your Safe Sender list.
Note that to minimize downtime for users, WebAdMIT for AMCAS upgrades occur every Sunday from 7 – 10 AM ET. Additionally, you can visit our Status Page to view and subscribe to system status updates.
AMCAS offers admissions support for participating schools. For questions regarding the status of an application, a GPA calculation, application deadlines, or other admissions-related issues, please contact AMCAS Medical School Relations.
- AMCAS Medical School Relations Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AMCAS Medical School Relations Phone: 202-828-0635
|WebAdMIT for AMCAS Training
|This course provides an overview of the fundamental functionality to get you up and running in WebAdMIT for AMCAS.
|This is a technical course that provides the information WebAdMIT for AMCAS users will need to work effectively in the software.
|WebAdMIT for AMCAS Admin Training
|This course builds off the WebAdMIT for AMCAS training and explores how to create users, establish permissions, and configure items for use in WebAdMIT for AMCAS.
|This technical course is inteded to be used by administrative users in WebAdMIT for AMCAS. It provides instruction on how to set up the items described in the previous course.
WebAdMIT for AMCAS Data Dictionary (Custom Export Layout File)
The data dictionary (formerly Custom Export Layout) is a file of all fields available to export from WebAdMIT for AMCAS. Click on the links below to download them.