To allocate an Assignment to a user for an applicant:
- Navigate to the applicant's Assignments panel and click New Assignment. Note that this button only appears when at least one Assignment Type exists for an applicable program.
- Select an Assignment.
- Select the user who is to complete the Assignment. To select multiple users, press and hold down the control key (Command on Mac) while selecting the applicable users.
- To choose the due date for the Assignment, click the Due By field, and select a date.
- Click Submit.
Allocating Assignments in Batch
If you need to dispense several assignments at once, this can be accomplished through List Actions, Search Actions, and Clipboard Actions. To do this:
- Navigate to your desired Search, List, or Clipboard.
- Click Search Actions (or List Actions, or Clipboard Actions where applicable) and select Assign Checked Applicants.
- Select which Assignment Type you want to assign, and which users you want to assign to complete the review. If desired, you can select multiple users. To do so, press and hold down the control key (Command on Mac) while selecting the desired users. If applicable, select a due date. Lastly, select which programs this assignment should apply to, and click Submit.
Assignment Notification Emails
When you have at least one assignment, you'll receive periodic email notifications. There are two notification types, Daily and Weekly, that can be enabled in your Email Notifications settings.
- Daily Assignment Emails: when you select this type of notification, you receive an email the day after an Assignment is created for you. For example, if on Tuesday morning you receive an Assignment, then a notification of this Assignment is sent on Wednesday. Note that this email is sent even if you completed the Assignment on the same day it was created. For example, if on Tuesday morning you receive an Assignment and then complete it on Tuesday afternoon, a notification of this Assignment is still sent on Wednesday.
- Weekly Assignment Emails: when you select this type of notification, you receive an email each Monday morning that lists all assignments you have not yet completed. These emails discontinue once you have completed your Assignments.
Example of Weekly Assignment Email:
To adjust which emails you receive:
- Click Account at the top right of the page and then click Edit My Account.
- At the bottom of the My Account page, click Email Notifications.
- Select your desired notification options and click Submit.
If you are a WebAdMIT Administrator, you can also adjust the Email Notifications settings for other users.