Weill Cornell Graduate School charges a processing fee of $75 for each program you apply to.
Some programs may have an additional supplemental fee; contact your programs to learn if they require this and how to pay it.
Weill Cornell Graduate School grants coupon codes on a case-by-case basis. To request a coupon code, email WCGS-Admissions@med.cornell.edu and provide the following information:
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Justification of financial need or special program/conference information (name of the special program or conference, along with a date of participation and proof of participation)
Using a Coupon Code
You can apply your coupon code(s) when you are ready to submit your application.
- Click the Submit Application tab at the top of the application.
- Click Submit, or to submit to more than one program, click Submit All.
- On the payment page, enter the coupon code(s) you received from the program(s) under Apply Coupon.
- Click the Apply Coupon button.
- Complete the rest of the payment details pages.
Note the following:
- When a coupon code equals the total transaction amount, you don’t need to enter additional payment information.
- When a coupon code is less than the total transaction amount, you'll need to enter payment information for the additional balance.
- When a coupon code is more than the total transaction amount, you don’t need to enter additional payment information. However, you'll forfeit the remaining balance offered by the coupon code, as Weill Cornell Graduate School will not issue credits or carry remaining balances forward.
- Coupon codes cannot be applied to chargeback fees.
If you used a coupon code(s) when submitting to a program(s), the code(s) will be listed under Payment History.