Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Welcome to the eAccreditation Help Center!
- Getting Started with Your eAccreditation Account
- Learn about eAccreditation and access customer service information.
- Quick Start Guide
- eAccreditation Customer Service
- Managing Your eAccreditation Account
- Manage your account or reset your password.
- Manage Your Account
- Reset Your Password
- eAccreditation Technical Requirements
- Navigating eAccreditation
- Learn how to navigate eAccreditation.
- Navigate the Home Tab
- Navigate the Users Tab
- Navigate the Accreditation Details Tab
- Navigate the Accreditation History Tab
- Navigate the Substantive Changes List Tab
- Send Emails
- Use Benchmarks
- Updating Your Program Every Cycle
- CAATE requires you to update the following sections every cycle to maintain accreditation.
- Update Your Self Study and Standards
- Update Your Peer Review Evaluations
- Update Your Annual Report
- Managing Program Updates
- CAATE requires you to review and update the following sections as needed throughout the cycle.
- Manage Your Directory
- Manage Your Students and Cohorts
- Manage Your Institutional and Program Officials
- Manage Your Institutional and Program Profile
- Manage Your File Cabinet