Before you submit your application, be aware of the following:
- You can make limited changes after your application is submitted. You will be able to add new experiences, achievements, and test scores, but you cannot edit existing ones. You can also select additional programs to apply to. All other sections will be read-only.
- You can submit your application before your transcripts are received. Please note, however, that we will not review your application until all of your transcripts and payments are received.
- Do not wait until the last minute. You can submit your application up until 11:59 PM ET on the deadline date; however, ensure you allow for time to complete the required payment section. For example, if you click Submit at 11:58 PM ET, but complete the final payment information at 12:00 AM ET, your submission will not be accepted. Additionally, be aware that during our busiest times you may experience page loading delays, and these may occur outside of customer service's hours of operation. We cannot grant deadline extensions if you miss your deadline; contact your programs directly for more information.
Submitting Your Payment
When you are ready to submit your application, go to the Submit Application tab and click Pay for My Programs. Payments can only be made in the application via a credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Credit card payments cannot be made over the phone.
Once you submit your application and payment, click View Payment History for each program on the Check Status page to confirm your payment's receipt.
Because your designated programs have access to your information as soon as you submit your application, no refunds can be issued for any reason (this includes missed deadlines and programs no longer accepting applicants).
Before submitting your application, you are prompted to review and agree to the [CAS NAME] Release Statement. This agreement includes a clause about the refund policy. As an applicant, it's your responsibility to complete your application correctly, monitor the status of your application, ensure all required materials are received and posted to the application, respond to all notifications in a timely manner, and adhere to the deadline requirements posted by each program to which you have applied.
You'll receive a confirmation email acknowledging that your application was submitted. Note that submitting does not mean your application is being reviewed by your programs. Depending on what materials were already received, submitting changes your application status from "In-Progress" to "Received" or "Complete."
Completing Your Application
Your selected programs will have specific requirements for completion (i.e. supplemental applications, official transcripts, document uploads, etc.). Failure to submit all required materials may jeopardize your eligibility for admission consideration. Review each program's homepage to ensure you are meeting all requirements.
In general, an application is considered complete when:
- All official transcripts have been received and posted to your application, and
- You submitted and paid for your application.