For help with application-related questions, contact Application Support by chat via the icon in the lower right corner, by phone at 617-612-2899, or by email at email@example.com. Note the following:
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET.
- For the quickest response, contact us by chat.
- We typically provide responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days when we’re at our busiest.
- Be sure to have your CAS ID (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting AAPI.
- If you have specific questions that are not covered in this help center, contact AAPI Coordinator, Dr. Kimberly Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Should Contact a Program Directly
AAPI can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your program directly:
- Admission requirements and policies
- Deadline requirements
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding the identity of recommenders
- Status of your application after it is complete
- Admission decisions and interview questions
- Content and duration of a particular school's program
A Note About Etiquette
AAPI expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting customer service. Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly, as information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication will not be tolerated.