ADEA CAAPID Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Welcome to the American Dental Education Association Centralized Application for Advanced Placement for International Dentists (ADEA CAAPID®) Applicant Help Center.
Just getting started? Review the ADEA CAAPID Quick Start Guide.
Any questions? Click here to contact Customer Service.
Got feedback? Click here to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your ADEA CAAPID Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your ADEA CAAPID Application
- Creating and Managing Your ADEA CAAPID Account
- Adding or Deleting ADEA CAAPID Programs
- Filling Out Your ADEA CAAPID Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- ADEA CAAPID Personal Information
- ADEA CAAPID Academic History
- ADEA CAAPID Supporting Information
- ADEA CAAPID Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Transcripts, Foreign Evaluations, and Test Scores to ADEA CAAPID
- Learn how to send your official transcripts, foreign coursework evaluations, and test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Transcripts and Foreign Evaluations to ADEA CAAPID
- Sending Official Test Scores to ADEA CAAPID
- Submitting and Monitoring Your ADEA CAAPID Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit Your ADEA CAAPID Application