ADEA CAAPID Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Welcome to the American Dental Education Association Centralized Application for Advanced Placement for International Dentists (ADEA CAAPID®) Applicant Help Center.
Just getting started? Review the ADEA CAAPID Quick Start Guide.
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your ADEA CAAPID Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your ADEA CAAPID Application
- Creating and Managing Your ADEA CAAPID Account
- Adding or Deleting ADEA CAAPID Programs
- Filling Out Your ADEA CAAPID Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- ADEA CAAPID Personal Information
- ADEA CAAPID Academic History
- ADEA CAAPID Supporting Information
- ADEA CAAPID Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Transcripts, Foreign Evaluations, and Test Scores to ADEA CAAPID
- Learn how to send your official transcripts, foreign coursework evaluations, and test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Transcripts and Foreign Evaluations to ADEA CAAPID
- Sending Official Test Scores to ADEA CAAPID
- Submitting and Monitoring Your ADEA CAAPID Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit Your ADEA CAAPID Application