ADEA DHCAS Applicant Help Center
Welcome to the American Dental Education Association Dental Hygiene Centralized Application Service (ADEA DHCAS®) Applicant Help Center!
Just getting started? Review the ADEA DHCAS Quick Start Guide.
Any questions? Contact us for support.
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your ADEA DHCAS Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Filling Out Your ADEA DHCAS Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- Sending Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores to ADEA DHCAS
- Learn how to send your official transcripts and test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Submitting and Monitoring Your ADEA DHCAS Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.