Official INBDE scores are submitted electronically to ADEA PASS directly from the American Dental Association.
Official INBDE scores from the American Dental Association can be received by ADEA PASS at any point during the application cycle, even after your application is submitted; however, some programs may have a deadline by which they want your scores posted. For information about each program's requirements, refer to the ADEA PASS Search Engine. Once your official INBDE scores are attached to your application, they cannot be removed.
Submitting Your Official INBDE Scores to ADEA PASS
Official INBDE results must be requested from the American Dental Association using the following process:
- Enter your DENTPIN in the Other Information section of the application. Additionally, enter your date of birth in the Biographic Information section. These must be listed for your official scores to be matched to your application.
- Go to the American Dental Association site.
- Click Send Official Score Reports and National Board Results Requests and then click Request INBDE Results.
- Log in with your DENTPIN and password.
- Verify your personal information.
- Select ADEA PASS on the Results Recipient Selection page. Do not enter any additional names or email addresses on the Alternate Recipient(s) page.
- Enter your payment information and submit your request.
Results are sent to ADEA PASS within five business days. You can check the status of your official results on the Check Status page in the application.
Missing Test Scores
It is your responsibility to follow up on any missing INBDE scores in a timely manner. Before contacting ADEA PASS customer service, first confirm if and when the American Dental Association sent your scores to ADEA PASS.
If you confirmed that the American Dental Association sent your scores to ADEA PASS and your scores are not posted at least four weeks after your test date, contact customer service and provide them with the following details:
- First and last names
- Date of birth
- CAS ID
- Test type
- Test date
- Date scores were sent by the American Dental Association
We will use this information to determine if we have received the batch and to locate your scores, if possible. If your scores aren't found, we will contact the American Dental Association to troubleshoot.
Note: if your name or date of birth appears differently on your INBDE than it does on your ADEA PASS application, your scores will not automatically post to your account. This often happens with applicants with hyphens, apostrophes, etc., in their names. Wait until the American Dental Association processes the scores, then contact customer service so they can manually connect the scores to your application.