ADEA PASS collects both self-reported NBDE test results and official test results when requested by the applicant. Only official results from tests administered from 2012 to the present can be sent to ADEA PASS. Refer to the Standardized Tests section for more information on self-reporting NBDE results.
Note that while ADEA PASS does not require NBDE tests results, many programs have NBDE requirements. For information about each program's requirements, refer to the ADEA PASS Search Engine.
Official NBDE results must be requested from the American Dental Association using the following process.
- Go to https://www.ada.org/en/education-careers/dentpin.
- Click Send Official Score Reports and National Board Results Requests and then click Request NBDE Part I and Part II Results.
- Log in with your DENTPIN and password.
- Verify your personal information
- Select ADEA PASS on the Results Recipient Selection page. Do not enter any additional names or email addresses on the Alternate Recipient(s) page.
- Enter your payment information and submit your request.
Results are sent to ADEA PASS within five business days. You can check the status of your official results on the Check Status page in the application.