Accessing Admissions as a New User
As an administrator, you can log in via the custom domain set up for your organization (e.g., https://apply.myschool.edu.)
If you received an email invitation to log in, you first need to create your account. To do so:
- Follow the link to the account page.
- Complete the form and click Create Account.
If your organization has configured Single Sign On (SSO), users are automatically directed to the SSO provider you have configured. In this case, all authentication is managed internally by your institution.
After logging in, use the dropdown at the top right to select which of your invited organizations you'd like to view.
Accessing Admissions as a Returning User
If you already have an Admissions account:
- Navigate to your custom domain (e.g., https://apply.myschool.edu.)
- Enter your credentials and click Sign In.
- If you don’t know your login credentials, click the Forgot Password? link.