Welcome to the Outcomes Help Center!
We recommend you bookmark this page for quick and easy access to help content.
Important Note: this Help Center includes a broad range of content. Because some Centralized Application Services (CAS) may not be using all Outcomes features, you may find some content is not applicable to you. If you have any questions, contact support.
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Navigating Outcomes
- Start here to learn how to navigate the Liaison Outcomes software. There are several primary sections of the software that can be accessed via the Navigation Menu on the left.
- Organizing Contacts in Liaison Outcomes
- Use the Contacts module in Liaison Outcomes to keep track of all the people your institution needs to correspond with. This may include recruits, students, advisors, and others.
- Working as an Administrator in Liaison Outcomes
- As an administrator of Liaison Outcomes, you'll have many tools at your disposal. In this section, you'll learn how to use the Settings menu to configure relevant items.
- Customizing Application Summary and Sidebar
- Managing Contacts
- Managing Custom Properties
- Managing Decisions and Decision Letters
- Managing Email Features
- Managing Phases
- Managing Programs
- Managing Reviews
- Managing Roles
- Managing Tasks
- Managing Users
- Managing Workspaces
- Scoring Applications
- Working with the Function Library
- Marketing in Liaison Outcomes
- In this section, you'll learn about the Marketing features in Liaison Outcomes that allow you to communicate with applicants, prospects, and others effectively.
- Release Notes
- Release notes provide a summary of enhancements and new features that are made available in Liaison's portals, including Liaison Outcomes, Applicant Portal, Configuration Portal, and Letters by Liaison. You can also access the Shared Lookup Table Updates documents here. Releases prior to May of 2023 refer to the software as Admissions by Liaison.