You can view a program's deadline by logging in to your application and navigating to:
- The Add Program tab.
- Review the information under the Deadline column.
- The Program Materials section.
- Your selected programs appear here; click each program's name to view the associated details, including the deadline.
BU Pardee School of Global Studies charges a processing fee (i.e., application fee) of $95 for each program you apply to.
BU Pardee School of Global Studies will waive the application fee for highly-qualified applicants. Students who are qualified for one of the following programs are guaranteed a fee waiver:
- Students applying as part of the McNair Scholar program.
- Students applying as part of the Pickering Fellowship program.
- Students applying as part of the Charles B. Rangel International Affairs Fellowship program.
- Students applying as part of the Fulbright program.
- Returning Peace Corps. Volunteers.
Prior to submitting your application, contact Holly Emery, Graduate Affairs Manager, at email@example.com for any questions regarding fee waivers.