For help with application-related questions, contact us at 857-304-2093 or email@example.com. Note the following:
- Hours of operation: Monday–Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET.
- We typically provide responses to emails within 2 business days; however, response times can take up to 3 business days when we’re at our busiest.
- When contacting application support via phone or e-mail, be prepared to provide your full name, application ID number (located at the top of your application), and a detailed description of your question or situation.
When You Should Contact a Program Directly
Application support can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your program directly:
- Admission requirements and policies
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding recommenders
- Status of your application after it has been processed
- Admission decisions
- Content and duration of a particular program
- Fee waivers
For general questions not covered by Application Support, contact the BU Pardee School of Global Studies Admissions Team, Monday–Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET, at 617-353-9349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Note about Etiquette
BU Pardee School of Global Studies expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting application support.