Previously Attended CSU
Indicate if you were ever enrolled in an EOP at CSU. If you select Yes, select the campus you attended from the drop-down.
Are You Interested in EOP?
These questions are intended to gauge your interest in an EOP and are related to your family, language proficiency, and financial history. Select an answer for each question.
Financial status information is used to determine your history of low-income eligibility for EOP. All applicants must complete this section and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or, if applicable, the California Dream Act application. EOP may request additional forms of documentation to verify self-reported income. In addition, Parental income information is required for all students, including those considered independent for financial purposes. Applications missing any of this information may not be considered.
Note that Total Income = Adjusted Gross Income + Untaxed Income.
- Enter the appropriate income requirements and estimates for 2016 and 2017.
- Enter the current number of members in your household.
- Indicate if you are independent of parental support. If you select Yes, enter responses regarding your income, household size, and number of dependents.
- In the space provided, briefly describe your family's economic background, including information about your financial challenges. This information is used to determine your motivation and willingness to undertake college work. Use complete sentences and avoid simple answers such as just "Yes" or "No." Your response is limited to 500 characters.
- Enter brief responses for the subsequent short answer questions. Use complete sentences and avoid simple answers such as just "Yes" or "No." Each response is limited to 1,000 characters.