Mapping Out Your Data Integration Project
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Data integration projects are straightforward. This section lays everything out step-by-step, including guides to help you choose the right approach and team, and instructions on what needs to get done in what order.
This guide provides an overview of what needs to be done in conjunction with your Data Integration Project.
- Planning for Data Integration
- Using a Manual Data Entry Approach
- Using a Double Application Approach
- Using Batch Processing or Automated Integration
- Developing Your Backup Plans
- Standard Automated Data Integration Project Timeline
- Testing Your Integration
- Yearly Maintenance for Your Integrations