Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Data Breach Incident Response Plan
- This document details Liaison's Incident Response Plan, which provides a well‐defined, organized approach for handling any potential threat to computers and data, as well as taking appropriate action when the source of the intrusion or incident at a third party is traced back to the organization.
- Data Movement
- This section provides information and technical documentation for moving data to and from Liaison's products.
- HigherEd Community Vendor Assessment Tool (HECVAT)
- This section contains the HECVAT for Liaison's CAS and WebAdMIT products.
- Information Security Policy
- This document details Liaison's Information Security Policy, including general security, personnel security, physical security, encryption, communications and operations, systems development and maintenance, business continuity/disaster recovery, and additional controls.
- Information Systems Use Policy
- This document outlines the policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures for the appropriate use of information systems at Liaison.
- Patch Management Policy and Procedure
- This document provides the processes and guidelines necessary to: 1) Maintain the integrity of network systems and data by applying the latest operating system and application security updates/patches in a timely manner, and 2) Establish a baseline methodology and timeframe for patching and confirming patch management compliance.
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates (VPATs)
- These documents indicate Liaison's product conformance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.