Application Programming Interface (API) for CAS
Liaison's CAS API can be used by both institutions and associations to access data about applicants, applications, and programs from the Applicant and Configuration Portals. The CAS API comprises of two APIs: the Applicant API and the Configuration API. For example, you can retrieve applications and any associated documents from the Applicant Portal (i.e., the Applicant API). You can also retrieve program and related branding data from the Configuration Portal (i.e., the Configuration API). The CAS API is particularly well-suited if you participate in multiple CASs. Some key benefits include:
- A single integration point for all of your CASs.
- JSON-format, a leading data format, for maximum compatibility across your institution and CAS systems.
- State-of-the-art security protocols and standards.
- Cloud-based (i.e., highly available).
- Flexible API user roles for institutions and associations.
- Dedicated prelaunch environment and sample codes to test integrations.
Application Programming Interface (API) for WebAdMIT
Liaison's WebAdMIT API allows you to automate admissions tasks. For example, you can use our Export API to extract applicant data from WebAdMIT for analysis, processing, or other integration with on-campus systems.
To effectively use the WebAdMIT API, you'll need to:
- Identify what data you need (i.e., what applicants and what application data).
- Define where you need to send it.
- Determine how often you need to send it.
Once you've decided how you'd like to use the WebAdMIT API, you can begin exploring it.
Data Integration: Enrollment Marketing Platform (EMP)
The following document provides best practices and a step-by-step process to facilitate ad-hoc and automated movement of data to and from EMP.