Skip to main content
GradCAS Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Just getting started? Review the GradCAS Quick Start Guide.
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your GradCAS Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your GradCAS Application
- Creating and Managing Your GradCAS Account
- Adding and Deleting GradCAS Programs and Scholarships
- Filling Out Your GradCAS Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- GradCAS Personal Information
- GradCAS Academic History
- GradCAS Supporting Information
- GradCAS Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores to GradCAS
- Learn how to send your official transcripts and test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Transcripts to GradCAS
- Sending Official Test Scores to GradCAS
- Submitting and Monitoring Your GradCAS Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit Your GradCAS Application