Skip to main content
GradCAS Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Any questions? Click the icon in the lower right corner to chat with us (or click here to contact us by phone or email).
Got feedback? Click here to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your GradCAS Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your GradCAS Application
- Creating and Managing Your GradCAS Account
- Adding and Deleting GradCAS Programs and Scholarships
- Filling Out Your GradCAS Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- GradCAS Personal Information
- GradCAS Academic History
- GradCAS Supporting Information
- GradCAS Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores to GradCAS
- Learn how to send your official transcripts and test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Transcripts to GradCAS
- Sending Official Test Scores to GradCAS
- Submitting and Monitoring Your GradCAS Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit Your GradCAS Application