IUPUI is becoming IU Indianapolis in the fall of 2024. For more than 100 years, we have redefined what it means to be a premier urban research and health sciences university. Now we are building on that foundation to train the next generation of innovative leaders.
Just getting started? Review the Indiana University Graduate CAS Quick Start Guide.
Any questions? Contact us for support.
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your Indiana University Graduate CAS Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Filling Out Your Indiana University Graduate CAS Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- Submitting and Monitoring Your Indiana University Graduate CAS Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.