For help with application-related questions, contact customer service by chat via the icon in the lower right corner, by phone at 617-729-2866, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the following:
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET.
- For the quickest response, contact us by chat.
- We typically provide responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days when we’re at our busiest.
- Be sure to have your CAS ID number (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting Indiana University Graduate CAS.
When You Should Contact a Program Directly
Indiana University Graduate CAS can assist with application-related questions, including:
- Technical issues with the application
- Recommender Portal assistance
- Issues with submitting your application
- Fee waiver eligibility
- Navigating through the applicant portal
- Checking the status of letters of recommendation
- Password reset requests
For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your program directly:
- Admission requirements and policies
- Deadline requirements
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding the identity of recommenders
- Status of your application after it is complete
- Admission decisions and interview questions
- Content and duration of a particular school's program
A Note About Etiquette
Indiana University Graduate CAS expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting customer service. Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly, as information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication will not be tolerated.