Before Selecting a Site
- Consult the Participating Sites and Eligibility section to ensure your site is available on the NAFCAS application. Remember, submitting your application alone does not make it complete; your recommendations, transcripts, and payments must also be received. Once your application is complete, it can take up to 5 business days to be verified; however, as long as your application is complete by the deadline, it will be considered for the position.
- Contact the site directly if you have any questions regarding your eligibility. We do not verify prerequisites or requirements so it is your responsibility to ensure you are eligible.
- Click Add Program at the top of the page.
- Use the filters to locate the programs/sites you are interested in applying to.
- Click the plus sign next to a site to add it to your program list. You must select at least one site to continue completing the application. If you want to remove a site and only have one selected, you need to add the second site before you can remove the first one.
- Continue adding sites as desired.
- Begin filling out the application. Before submitting, be sure to review your program list to make sure you are applying to all your intended sites.
Note that by submitting your application, you are committing to applying to your selected sites. You cannot substitute or remove submitted sites after submissions. Additionally, we do not offer refunds for selections made in error and we do not transfer payments to another site.