For help with application-related questions, you can log in to your application and contact us using the chat icon in the lower right corner. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-612-2860. Note the following:
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET.
- For the quickest response, log in to your application and contact us by chat.
- We typically provide responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days when we’re at our busiest.
- Be sure to have your CAS ID number (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting OTCAS.
When You Should Contact a Program Directly
OTCAS can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your program directly:
- Admission requirements and policies
- Deadline requirements
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding the identity of evaluators
- Status of your application after it has been verified
- Admission decisions and interview questions
- Content and duration of a particular school's program
A Note About Etiquette
OTCAS expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting customer service. Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly, as information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication will not be tolerated.