Skip to main content
OTCAS Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Just getting started? Review the OTCAS Quick Start Guide.
Any questions? Click the icon in the lower right corner to chat with us (or contact us by phone or email).
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your OTCAS Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your OTCAS Application
- Creating and Managing Your OTCAS Account
- Adding and Deleting OTCAS Programs
- Filling Out Your OTCAS Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- OTCAS Personal Information
- OTCAS Academic History
- OTCAS Supporting Information
- OTCAS Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores to OTCAS
- Learn how to send your official transcripts and test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Transcripts to OTCAS
- Sending Official Test Scores to OTCAS
- Submitting and Monitoring Your OTCAS Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit Your OTCAS Application
- Verification and GPA Calculations for OTCAS