A web browser is the program your computer uses to connect to the Internet and access Outcomes.
Chrome and Firefox (Preferred)
For the optimum experience, we recommend using the most current version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, which work on both Macs and PCs. You can download these browsers for free here:
Safari is the default internet browser for Apple products and is compatible with Outcomes. If you encounter any difficulty while using the most up-to-date version of Safari, try switching to Chrome or Firefox.
Edge is Microsoft’s most recent browser and is compatible with Outcomes. If you encounter any difficulty while using the most up-to-date version of Edge, try switching to Chrome or Firefox.
As of June 15, 2022, Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft. Switch to a supported browser to access Outcomes.
If you are having difficulty loading Outcomes:
- Ensure you are using the most current version of a compatible browser.
- Be aware if you are using public Wi-Fi (e.g., libraries, coffee shops), connection speeds may slow down the portal.
Outcomes is committed to making our system accessible to all individuals. Visit the Liaison International 508 Compliance Audits and Management page to learn more about our standards and download our VPATs.
If you use a mobile device, you can access Outcomes using a compatible browser on your smartphone or tablet. However, for an optimal experience, we recommend you use a computer.
Emails can sometimes get flagged as junk or spam, which prevents them from appearing in your inbox. To ensure you receive email notifications, you may need to designate us as a trusted source through your email provider. Use these links to obtain your email provider's safe-listing instructions:
Safe-List Email Addresses
Ensure the following email addresses and domains are safe-listed:
- *.outcomescrm.com (default main domain)
- *.admissionsbyliaison.com (former default main domain)
- *.slideroom.io (default system email domain)
- *.mailedu.org (default marketing email domain
- *.appicas.org (default main domain for AAPI members only)
In addition to the above, also safe-list any custom domain you provided (e.g., crm.watertownuniversity.edu), making sure to include the:
- Main domain
- Marketing domain
- Domains of other relevant portals (e.g., Student Portal, Inquiry Portal, Reference Portal, etc.)
Safe-List IP Addresses
To ensure the necessary connections are not being blocked by a firewall, safelist the Outcomes System and Email IP Addresses.
System IP Addresses
These IP addresses are where files sent to an SFTP server are sourced from.
Email IP Addresses
Safe-List API Domains
To ensure the necessary connections are not being blocked by a firewall, safelist the Outcomes System and API Domains:
- Marketing: marketing-api.ats-production.slideroom.io
- Contacts: contacts-api.slideroom.com