PharmCAS Applicant Help Center
Just getting started? Review the PharmCAS Quick Start Guide.
Access the PharmCAS.org site, hosted by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP), for additional school-specific admission requirements and pharmacy resources for applicants.
Any questions? Contact us for support.
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your PharmCAS Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Filling Out Your PharmCAS Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- Sending Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores to PharmCAS
- Learn how to send your official transcripts and test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Submitting and Monitoring Your PharmCAS Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.