Skip to main content
PharmCAS Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Just getting started? Review the PharmCAS Quick Start Guide.
Access the PharmCAS.org site, hosted by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP), for additional school-specific admission requirements and pharmacy resources for applicants.
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your PharmCAS Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your PharmCAS Application
- Creating and Managing Your PharmCAS Account
- Adding and Deleting PharmCAS Programs
- Filling Out Your PharmCAS Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- PharmCAS Personal Information
- PharmCAS Academic History
- PharmCAS Supporting Information
- PharmCAS Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores to PharmCAS
- Learn how to send your official transcripts and test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Transcripts to PharmCAS
- Sending Official Test Scores to PharmCAS
- Submitting and Monitoring Your PharmCAS Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit Your PharmCAS Application
- Verification and GPA Calculations for PharmCAS