Skip to main content
PharmCAS Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Access the PharmCAS.org site, hosted by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP), for additional school-specific admission requirements and pharmacy resources for applicants.
Any questions, contact Customer Service. Got Feedback? Click here to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your PharmCAS Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your PharmCAS Application
- Add PharmCAS Programs
- Creating and Managing Your PharmCAS Account
- Filling Out Your PharmCAS Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- PharmCAS Personal Information
- PharmCAS Academic History
- PharmCAS Supporting Information
- PharmCAS Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores to PharmCAS
- Learn how to send your official transcripts and test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Test Scores to PharmCAS
- Sending Official Transcripts to PharmCAS
- Submitting and Monitoring Your PharmCAS Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit Your PharmCAS Application
- Verification and GPA Calculations for PharmCAS