In this section, you can opt to enter demographic information about your parent(s) or guardian(s), including where they reside, their level of education, current occupation, and role within your household. Some programs may use this information to determine residency or financial aid eligibility. This section is not required.
Add a Parent/Guardian
- Click Add a Parent/Guardian.
- Select the relationship between you and the parent/guardian.
- Enter his/her first and last names.
- Select his/her gender.
- Indicate if he/she is living or deceased.
- Select his/her occupation.
- Select his/her residency information.
- Select his/her education levels.
- Indicate whether this parent/guardian is in your primary household (where you lived during the majority of your life, from birth to age 18).
- Click Save and Continue.
- Add additional parents/guardians, as needed.