In this section, you can add any current professional licenses or certifications that you have. Note that we do not verify the information entered here. Contact your individual programs to determine if they require official documentation of any license or certification listed in this section.
Add a License or Certification
- Click Add a License or Certification.
- Select License or Certification from the Type drop-down.
- Enter the title and name of the organization that issued the license or certification.
- Enter a number, if applicable.
- Enter the date on which the license or certification was issued and the date it is valid to, if applicable. Because you can only list current licenses and certifications, the system will not let you enter a past date in the Valid Until field.
- Select the state the license or certification was issued in.
- Enter an optional, brief description.
Note that once you submit your application, you cannot edit or remove licenses and certifications; however, you can continue to add new ones, as needed.