PharmCAS Likert Criteria
You will evaluate applicants using a Likert analysis. Use the following criteria when completing your analysis.
- Oral Communication: applicant speaks clearly with precision and accuracy, and without ambiguity.
- Written Communication: applicant's writing is precise, accurate, grammatically correct, and unambiguous.
- Intellectual Ability: applicant demonstrates academic competence and aptitude for Pharm.D. programs.
- Leadership: applicant takes initiative and motivates others.
- Ethics: applicant displays honesty, integrity, and ethical behaviors.
- Empathy: applicant is considerate, sensitive, and tactful in response to others.
- Reliability: applicant is dependable, responsible, prompt, and thorough.
- Judgment: applicant displays critical thinking skills, common sense, and decisiveness.
- Interpersonal Relations: applicant is able to get along well with peers and superiors.
- Adaptability: applicant reacts well to stress and is poised and controlled.