Before you submit your application, be aware of the following:
- You can make limited changes after you submit your application. You can add new test scores, experiences, achievements, and/or certifications (where applicable), but you cannot edit existing entries. You can also update evaluations with "new" or "in-progress" statuses and select additional programs to apply to. All other sections are read-only.
- You can submit your application before your transcripts and evaluations are received. Please note, however, that we will not review your application until all of your transcripts, payments, and evaluations are received.
- Do not wait until the last minute. You can submit your application up until 11:59 PM ET on the deadline date; however, ensure you allow for time to complete the required payment section. You must click Submit and complete the final payment information before the deadline in order to guarantee your submission is accepted. Additionally, be aware that during our busiest times you may experience page loading delays, and these may occur outside of customer service's hours of operation. We cannot grant deadline extensions if you miss your deadline; contact your programs directly for more information.
Submitting Your Payment
When you are ready to submit your application, go to the Submit Application tab and click Submit. Payments can only be made in the application via a credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Credit card payments cannot be made over the phone.
Once you submit your application and payment, click View Payment History for each program on the Check Status page to confirm your payment's receipt.
Because your designated programs have access to your information as soon as you submit your application, no refunds can be issued for any reason (this includes missed deadlines and programs no longer accepting applicants).
Before submitting your application, you are prompted to review and agree to the PharmCAS Release Statement. This agreement includes a clause about the refund policy. As an applicant, it's your responsibility to complete your application correctly, monitor the status of your application, ensure all required materials are received and posted to the application, respond to all notifications in a timely manner, and adhere to the deadline requirements posted by each program to which you have applied.
You'll receive a confirmation email acknowledging that your application was submitted. Note that submitting does not mean your application is being reviewed by your programs. Depending on what materials were already received, submitting changes your application status from "In-Progress" to "Received" or "Complete."
Completing Your Application
Your application must be considered "complete" to be placed in line for verification. Complete means that:
- All official transcripts are posted to your application and appear on the Check Status tab with the date they received.
- Your application fee payment was submitted and marked as received on the Check Status tab.
- You submitted your application and received an email confirming it was successfully submitted.
- Your application Program Status is "Complete."
Note that your selected programs may also require that you submit additional fees and/or application materials (i.e., supplemental applications, references, and official transcripts) directly to the institution. Failure to submit all required materials may jeopardize your eligibility for admission consideration. Contact your programs directly to ensure you are meeting all requirements.