Select your native language (the language of your birth). If you speak additional languages, click Add Another Language. Then, select the language(s) and the level of your proficiency in each.
If you have US military experience, select your anticipated status at the time of enrollment from the drop-down. Select Not a member of the military if this does not apply.
- Indicate whether you have ever been disciplined for academic performance (e.g., academic probation, dismissal, suspension, disqualification, etc.) by any college, university, or school.
- Indicate whether you have ever been disciplined for student conduct violations (e.g., academic probation, dismissal, suspension, disqualification, etc.) by any college, university, or school.
If you answer yes, you will not automatically be disqualified from admission to a PharmGrad program. Programs understand that many individuals learn from the past and emerge stronger as a result. Full disclosure will enable programs to evaluate this information more effectively within the context of your credentials. If you fail to provide accurate information when answering this question, you may jeopardize your application.
If you select Yes to either question, enter a brief explanation in the field provided. Include 1) a brief description of the incident, 2) specific charge made, 3) related dates, 4)consequence, and 5) a reflection on the incident and how the incident has impacted your life.
Special Life Circumstance
Describe any special life circumstances, including, but not limited to, your cultural background and overcoming adversity.
Use this section to describe how the COVID-19 pandemic impacted your pathway to an advanced science degree.
- Indicate if your school moved to offering only online curriculum during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Indicate if you had an opportunity to receive a letter grade for any of your courses taken during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Describe how COVID-19 has impacted your pathway to an advanced science degree. The prompts listed in the application can help you get started, but you do not need to limit your responses to only these considerations.