Skip to main content
PharmGrad Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Just getting started? Review the PharmGrad Quick Start Guide.
Access the PharmGrad.org site, hosted by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP), for additional program-specific admissions requirements and pharmaceutical science resources for applicants.
Any questions? Click the icon in the lower right corner to chat with us (or contact us by phone or email).
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your PharmGrad Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your PharmGrad Application
- Creating and Managing Your PharmGrad Account
- Adding and Deleting PharmGrad Programs
- Filling Out Your PharmGrad Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- PharmGrad Personal Information
- PharmGrad Academic History
- PharmGrad Supporting Information
- PharmGrad Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores to PharmGrad
- Learn how to send your official transcripts and test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Transcripts to PharmGrad
- Sending Official Test Scores to PharmGrad
- Submitting and Monitoring Your PharmGrad Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit Your PharmGrad Application
- Verification and GPA Calculations for PharmGrad