SlideRoom has several integration options.
To access your integration settings, click the gear icon at the top right of your dashboard and then click Account Settings. From the menu on the left, click Integrations. See below for a description of some of the options that may be available to you.
The Common Application
Common App users may choose to set up an integration with the Common Application SDS to pull in their applications, school reports, teacher profiles, and essays. Enabling this option incurs a charge of $2.00 for each new application imported through this API.
Integrations with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and SFTP allow your organization to export data directly to a shared cloud storage provider rather than downloading it directly to your computer.
You can enable an integration by clicking the link button displayed near the integration of your choice. Once enabled, the cloud storage provider of your choice appears when exporting data from SlideRoom.
SSH File Transfer Protocol, or SFTP is a network protocol that facilitates file transfer and manipulation over a secure data stream. To create an Export Destination using an SFTP account:
- Click Link SFTP Server from the Integrations window.
- Enter your SFTP Account information. This can be obtained from your SFTP provider.
- If desired, enable the Encrypt with a Public PGP key option, then enter your PGP key information.
- Click Create.
- Once your information is validated, the Export Destination is added.
The Google Analytics integration displays referral traffic in your Google Analytics account.
To enable this integration:
- Retrieve the Tracking ID from your Google Analytics account. You can find this by signing in to Google Analytics and clicking the Admin tab. Under Property Settings, click Tracking Info, then Tracking Code.
- Copy the Tracking ID and paste it into SlideRoom.
- Once set up, you will start receiving referral traffic data in your Google Analytics account.