Skip to main content
Texas A&M University Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Just getting started? Review the Texas A&M University Quick Start Guide.
Any questions? Click the icon in the lower right corner to chat with us (or click here to contact us by phone or email).
Got feedback? Click here to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your Texas A&M University Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your Texas A&M University Application
- Creating and Managing Your Texas A&M University Account
- Adding and Deleting Texas A&M University Programs
- Filling Out Your Texas A&M University Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- Texas A&M University Personal Information
- Texas A&M University Academic History
- Texas A&M University Supporting Information
- Texas A&M University Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Test Scores to Texas A&M University
- Learn how to send your official test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Test Scores to Texas A&M University
- Submitting and Monitoring Your Texas A&M University Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit Your Texas A&M University Application