Message from Common App regarding coronavirus
Common App is monitoring the ongoing developments regarding the spread of the coronavirus. We know this may be an uncertain time for you and your family, and we want to make sure that you know Common App is here to support you as you finalize your college applications, await your admission decisions, or decide where you want to enroll. View our COVID-19 updates and FAQs related to your application.
Just getting started? Review The Common App for transfer Quick Start Guide.
Any questions? Contact us for support.
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your Common App for transfer
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Filling Out Your Common App for transfer
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- Sending Your Official Transcripts to The Common App for transfer
- Learn how to send your official transcripts to us so we can post them to your account.
- Submitting and Monitoring Your Common App for transfer
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.