Updating Your Application
Once you submit your application, most sections are locked to prevent edits. Updates you can make include:
- Editing your contact information.
- Editing your profile information (username, password, etc.).
- Adding programs with deadlines that have not yet passed.
- Adding new recommendations (if you have not yet requested the maximum number of recommendations).
- Editing or deleting recommendations that remain incomplete.
- Adding new entries to certain areas of the Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials sections (e.g., test scores, experiences, optional documents, etc.), where applicable (you are unable to edit or delete existing entries).
- Editing program materials for programs you have not yet submitted to.
- Adding optional documents to programs already submitted (all other sections will be locked).
- Adding new colleges attended, new coursework, and new GPAs.
- Updating in progress colleges/degrees and coursework to Completed.
- Editing GPAs.
After making your updates, click Update my application.
PLEASE NOTE: while you do have the ability to make these updates after you have submitted an application, these updates will only be included in new submissions.
If you need to update a submitted application, please contact that college or university directly. Acceptance of updates to submitted applications is at the discretion of each individual college or university.