Once you submit your application, most sections are locked to prevent edits. Updates you can make include:
- Editing your contact information.
- Editing your profile information (username, password, security question, etc.).
- Adding programs with deadlines that have not yet passed.
- Adding new recommendations (if you have not yet requested the maximum number of recommendations).
- Editing or deleting recommendations that remain incomplete.
- Adding new test scores, experiences, achievements, and/or certifications, if applicable (you are unable to edit or delete existing entries).
- Editing program materials for programs you have not yet submitted to (programs you have already submitted to will be locked).
- Adding new colleges attended, new coursework, and new GPAs.
- Updating in progress colleges/degrees and coursework to Completed.
- Editing GPAs.
After making your updates, click Update my application.
PLEASE NOTE: While you do have the ability to make these updates after you have submitted an application, these updates will only be included in new submissions.
If you need to update a submitted application, please contact that college or university directly. Acceptance of updates to submitted applications is at the discretion of each individual college or university.