Skip to main content

High School Coursework

This section is optional.

If you are applying to the University of Hawaiʻi Community Colleges, report your English and Math courses completed while in high school. These may be used for placement purposes if you are admitted. You may skip this section if you provided your Hawaiʻi State DOE ID number in the My Extended Profile section. This authorizes the University of Hawaiʻi to retrieve your academic coursework from the Hawaiʻi Department of Education (DOE).

Ensure that all information is entered accurately. Submission of inaccurate or false information may result in rescission or denial of your admission and subject you to the requirements and/or disciplinary measures as provided under the University's Student Conduct Code.

Add a Course

Providing the following information is not required to complete the submission of this application. Complete this section if you are a currently-enrolled or recently-graduated high school student, or if you can provide this information.

Enter all English and Math courses in their appropriate categories. Be sure to include courses currently in-progress and/or courses planned for your senior year. If any courses(s) qualify for Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate credit, indicate AP or IB in the Course Name field (i.e., AP English).

  1. Select Yes if you want to enter English or Math courses.
  2. Enter the Course Name.
  3. Select the Grade Level. If you complete courses in 7th or 8th grade that fulfilled a requirement, report these courses under the High School you attended.
  4. Enter your Final Grade.
  5. Enter the number of credits/units earned for the course.
  6. Enter the name of the High School or Middle School where you took the course.
  7. Repeat this process to continue adding courses. If you need to add more courses, select Yes under English Coursework Continued. You can enter up to eight English and eight Math courses.
  8. Click Save and Continue.
  • Was this article helpful?