Skip to main content

Military Information

Answer questions regarding your military status. Providing this information may lead to the availability and accessibility of additional resources and support services. This section is optional.

If you plan to use military or VA benefits to fund your education, you must submit a letter from the VA that details the type of benefits you have, your percentage of eligibility, and the amount of educational benefits remaining. Often this is referred to as the Certificate of Eligibility. 

If you have not yet received a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA, but would like to start your benefits, provide a copy of your application VA Form 22-1990, 22-1990e, 22-5490, 22-1995, or 22-5495. Veterans may also provide a copy of their current entitlement from eBenefits. Upload these documents to the Documents section of your application. 

  • Was this article helpful?