Just getting started? Review the University of San Diego Quick Start Guide.
Any questions? Click here to contact Customer Service.
Got feedback? Click here to help us improve your experience.
The university is an equal opportunity educational institution and employer and prohibits discrimination against current or prospective students and employees on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other legally-protected characteristic.
- Starting Your University of San Diego Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Filling Out Your University of San Diego Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- Submitting and Monitoring Your University of San Diego Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.